- Saturday 21st June
Spent most of the day sleeping after 36 hours at Ace.
- Friday 20th June
One of *those* days. One upgrade too many killed the main Linux router.
After re-installing Linux etc had to wait 3 hours to find out the ISP access code.
Once we got things working after that, tests to the ISP kept failing.
Spent the rest of the afternoon pulling hardware/software to bits looking for a problem.
At about 6:00pm we were able to prove that the problem was at the ISP.
That was finally rectified about 9:00pm then we spent the next 2 hours getting back to where we should have been about lunch time.
- Thursday 19th June
Lots! Heather has been on a roll and doing lots of work overhauling new user login screens etc. (don't blame me!)
Added a Secondary domain name server - 22.214.171.124
Added another couple of lines to the system.
- Monday 16th June
Upgrade to Web Blaster Pro.
Added RTFM for a little entertainment.
- Sunday 15th June
Most of the past week has gone to Linux upgrades etc.
- Friday 6th June
Added User Account status report to the Ace Web Page.
- Thursday 5th June
Start work on boosting the proxy/cache servers intake by >50%
Some nifty routing involved here, Linux is fun :-)
- Wednesday 4th June
Corrected bug in renewals mail out.
- Tuesday 3rd June
Upgrade patch for Mountain Mail.
Telstra have lost the same 2 phone lines again (sigh).
- Monday 2nd June
Mods to outside proxy servers.
- Sunday 1st June
Upgrade for Mountain Mail to 1.07.