Manage your web page.
Using the Web Blaster Pro icon in WorldGroup Manager
- Run "WorldGroup Manager"
and connect to "Ace".
- Select the "Internet" icon.
- Select the"Web Blaster" icon.
- The first time you run "Web Blaster" you will get this information screen.
- In the example given, the directory "jsmith"
will become the web address of "http://www.ace.net.au/jsmith".
You might also like to select your favourite Web, Graphics
and Text Editors if you have them.
- The "Main" screen is where you maintain your web page if you are editing it yourself.
- The "History" screen keeps track of when you work on your web site.
- If you just want to create a quick and dirty web site, use any of the "Templates" supplied.
- The "Info" screen shows lots of statistics about your web site.
- Now go tell all your friends about your fabulous web site on "Ace Internet".